If you are working hard on your blog posts, you notice that your posts and images are reposted partially or completely by your fans. This is neither bad, nor good by itself. It all depends on your perception. However, EmbedAnything way may be far more attractive from several perspectives. Using simple integration with the site offered options, you will let your visitors embed your content in their websites rather than just take it by copying. Here are just few advantages:
- Embedded content comes with a link back to original post helping to build SEO and traffic.
- Embedded content is invisible to search engines.
- Ad space, contained within each embed, lets you monetize embedded content – you get 50% of the profit generated from ad exposure.
- You get full report and control over which sites your content has been embedded.
How it works?
- Register account on EmbedEverythin.com. Registration is fast and painless.
- For posts integration, drop a small piece of code inside your website’s template and you’re good to go. Simple integration is invisible to your readers until they try to copy your content. The Embed Article widget window will activate whenever more than 10 words are highlighted and there is a copy command. For more advanced users, there is an option to place one of Embed Article buttons on your website to encourage use.
- For images integration, drop our small piece of code inside your website’s template and you’re good to go as well. This will make the Embed Image button appear in the top left corner of your images whenever they are moused-over. The Embed Image widget window will activate whenever the button is clicked.
- For Wordpress blogs, there are special widgets, which will help blog owners to integrate even faster.
Service is free for publishers, as part of the ads revenue is going back to the developers.