- It's Free.
- No Sign-up required.
- No Advertisement Included.
- Fast to install (less than 5 minutes)
- Good SEO tactic.
- Simple and Elegant Design.
- Works fine, with no glitches.
27 January 2011
18 January 2011
12 January 2011
- Upload image you like to share on any online file storage site. Save the link to the image for future use. Note that you can actually provide also links to PDFs, SVGs and even regular webpages.
- Paste the link into the textbox on the page http://zoom.it/pages/create and hit "Create" button.
- Wait for rendering completion, and you can view instantly the resulting Zoom.it image, which you can share with anyone through short URL, or by embedding the viewer directly onto your own blog.
05 January 2011
One of the ways to treat your readers is giving them an easy ability to download your posts as PDF files with a single click. The PDF outcome files are free of any advertising and you also can get full access to your stats so you know what articles downloaded most, etc.
The site, giving this nice option is Web2PDF Online.
- Join the site through the following link: http://web2.pdfonline.com/pdfonline/web/signup.asp
- The next step after you sign up is to set the Conversion Options for your "Save page as PDF" button.
Paper Orientation: Portrait or Landscape
Paper Margins (Top, Bottom, Left, Right): Specify the paper margins in inches
To see how the PDF is going to look like, simply type the URL of your web page and click on the "Convert to PDF" button.
Tip: You can always use this feature to convert any web page into PDF for any other purposes.