File2.ws is a free website that converts any of your own files into a public online web page. Every converted file to a web page has a unique web address so you can share it with friends, or other people on the internet. This allows information to be shared quickly and efficiently to a large audience.
- Fastest download speeds
- No download limits
- No CAPTCHA codes
- Multiple simultaneous downloads and uploads
- Unlimited page bandwidth
- No sign up required
- No software to install
- Link directly to the generated web page
- image/photo files (jpeg, gif, png, svg...)
- audio formats (mp3, ogg...)
- documents (doc, pdf, odt, txt, rtf, ppt...)
- programming source code (java, php, cpp...)
- web documents (html, htm, swf...)
- archive (zip, rar, tar...)
- video, fonts, chemical file formats and more
- all into a widely accessible web page!
- Files are limited to 15 MB.
- File2 is not a backup service, any file or page may be deleted at anytime with or without warning.
My Comment: While the offerings are descent and produced link looks professional, I use this service as secondary for the file sharing due to the limitations and lack of incentives. My primary files sharing host is Ziddu, primarily because of the ability to generate additional income through sharing the downloaded files. For me, it is not so significant, but why not gather some extra cents, whenever possible?