After three-plus years, Christian Ziebarth decided to stop blogging — at least, temporarily — for his OC Mex blog that tracks the ins and outs of the Mexican restaurants in
. sOCial sunday asked him to share the sign that convinced him it was time for a break … Orange County
- When you realize you are putting way too much time into it and getting little in return.
- When the amount of your site traffic indicates you should be getting more comments than you are.
- When you realize other people get paid to do pretty much the same thing.
- When friends and family think you have no other focus in life than the subject matter of your blog.
- When you know you have some readers; but when you also see your blog isn’t reaching many people who are interested in the subject matter you write about.
- When you go to bed every night stressed out, and, even worse, when you wake up stressed out.
Christian adds: “I may very well get back to the blog, but I need to let my life simmer down for the time being and then see how I can work the blog back in.”