Many blog owners look closely on the PageRank as a criterion of popularity of the web site. However, Page Rank is just one of the ways to evaluate where you stand as a webmaster. Another measure to consider is Website value. Though there is no accurate measure of how much a website is worthy of, there are some online tools which provide a vague idea through its own calculations.
The calculations may be based on the Google PR, website backlinks, Alexa ranking, Compete rankings, Quantcast rankings, URLs submitted to social networking sites etc. Some of the most popular websites to check your website worth are given below.
- MyWebsiteWorth is a free tool which will analyze your site, and let you know how well it’s being monetized, and what value you could sell it for. The calculation is based on Alexa ranking, Compete rank, Google PR, estimated number of visitors to the site and People rank.
- Cubestat is a free tool for website value calculation, estimations and information. It can estimate the website worth, daily pageviews and daily ads revenue of the present domain.
- Stimator is a new resource that is out in public beta and they take into consideration aspects such as TLD strength and motivation factors within the buying market. For its part, web factors and comparisons with other sites on the database are also fully accounted for.
- U2WS. Among many options, you will be also able to get the page rank, the traffic details, etc. Finally, if you are interested in getting to know in what part of the world the website is located, you can also do that. You get detailed information about websites, like traffic details, web statistics, website estimated value and daily income, rankings, related links, host ip address and much more.
- WorthBot collects data about the target webiste including visits, traffic, ad views and more. Code then manipulates that data using a secret internal calculation in order to provide a rough site worth estimation.
How objective the information is? You see a huge gap in value estimates by different services. So, use the obtained results for your reference only.