If you are serious professional blogger, using WordPress as a blogging platform, you may want to look on the free feature offered by StressLimit. Planning ahead will bring your blogging to the next level of professionalism and improve your rating among the readers. Eventually, that will help to improve your blog visibility in search engines, bring more visitors, and improve your profitability.
Why Use an Editorial Calendar?
An editorial calendar is the foundation of strategic blogging; it lets you do the planning that it takes to get the most audience reach from your blog content.
- An editorial calendar lets you plan ahead;
- An editorial calendar adds structure to your creativity;
- You can take a great concept further by serializing content;
- You can be proactive and capitalize on search trends.
- See all of your posts and when they’ll be posted.
- Drag and drop to change your post dates.
- Quickedit post titles, contents, and times.
- Publish posts or manage drafts.
- Easily see the status of your posts.
- Manage posts from multiple authors.
Developers’ Website: http://stresslimitdesign.com/editorial-calendar-plugin