Pingdom‘s online URL analyzer tests page load time and finds bottlenecks that you can eliminate to speed up your site. It lets you identify what about a web page is fast, slow, too big, what best practices you’re not following, and so on, helping you to speed up and optimize the performance of your websites.
* Performance overview – You get automatically generated performance-related statistics based on the test result
* Performance grade and tips – See how your website conforms to performance best practices from Google Page Speed. You can get some great tips on how to speed up your website this way.
* Trace your performance history – You are able to save each test results on the website, so you can preserve the original results as a reference point, review them later, so you can see how things change over time.
* Test from multiple locations – See how fast a website loads in Europe, the United States, etc.
* Share your results – Perform a test and share it with your friends, work colleagues or web host.
The services are free for the users.