After starting to use the utility for Google AdSense ads tweaks, I found it very convenient for other design purposes, as tweaking my Blogger templates. The initial experiments show very interesting patterns, proving that even small changes in the sites GUI might be useful for the overall site effectiveness.
- Five formats of color value: HTML, RGB, HEX, HSB/HSV, and HSL.
- 3x, 9x and 15x zoom of any screen area.
- Picked colors history. History saving function for future use of the picked colors. Removal of colors from the history.
- RGB and RYB color wheels to display triads and complementary colors.
- Two harmonious color finders. With this feature you can easily pick harmonious colors, for example, for your web site. Just choose your favorite color and the color picker will find the best colors harmoniously matched with yours.
- RGB & HSV color mixers to edit a picked color.
- Gradient between two latest-picked colors to allow you to pick a color from a wide range between the chosen colors.
- Optional stay-on-top.
- User-defined hotkey to capture color info (Alt+X by default).
- Copying the color value or its selected part to the clipboard just by button click.
- No installation required. Just Color Picker is a portable application and can be run directly from a USB stick.
- Multilingual interface Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.